- Ashley HomeStore
- B&H Photo Video
- Personalization Mall
- Pet Releaf
Intuit QuickBooks Savings Hacks
- Use Intuit TurboTax Free Edition to file your state and federal tax returns for free.
- Use Basic, Premier, Deluxe and Self-Employed tax software or have real Certified Public Accountants review your returns for free before filing so that you can choose which is best for you. You won't have to pay until you print or file your returns.
- If you don't want to pay at the time of your tax return filing, TurboTax can take its charge out of your Federal Refund. However, a $40 Refund Processing Service Fee will apply.
- If you are self-employed and want to file tax returns with TurboTax, consider purchasing the Self-Employed Live Tax Bundle for $35 a month. This will give you access to the same features as TurboTax's Live Self-Employed plan, except with the option of canceling after a month instead of paying $200 for a full year of TurboTax.
- Try QuickBooks free for 30 days before you purchase. Note that the free trial cannot be combined with any other discounts.
- Use Intuit's financial planning app Mint for free, available on the Apple Store and Google Play.
All Working Intuit QuickBooks Coupons & Deals - Today's best coupon is a Free Consultation, get it Now.
Intuit's motto is "simplify the business of life," and their products aim to do just that. Intuit's diverse range of financial tools include TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint and ProConnect. TurboTax is designed to simplify the tax return process and make it easy for you to get back the most money possible without charging an exorbitant amount. They guarantee that 100% of their calculations will be correct so that you will get the maximum refund. QuickBooks is an accounting software program for business owners and self-employed people. Mint is Intuit's budget planning tool, and ProConnect is its tax planning tool.