All Working Hurley Coupons & Deals - Today's best coupon is 10% OFF Your First Order, get it Now.
In 1979, Bob Hurley, then known as one of the premier surfboard shapers in California along with his partners, purchased the rights to iconic surfer brand Billabong and turned it into a 70 million-dollar company. In 1999, the partners decided to create a new company, and Billabong evolved into Hurley International.
- Ashley HomeStore
- B&H Photo Video
- Personalization Mall
Hurley Discounts and Deals
- The first time you visit the Hurley site, register with your email address and cell phone number to get 10% off of your first order. Once you register, the discount will be provided via a Hurley promo code you can apply to your order on the Checkout screen.
- After you register, Hurley will send you automated and personalized marketing news by text, such as cart reminders and information about sales. If you don't want to receive the text messages, you can text "STOP" to cancel the service.
- Look for the black banner at the top of the page. It rotates through links and discount codes to feature the current Hurley discounts.
- To see Hurley's sale merchandise, place the pointer over any of the categories at the top of the page. Each category will have a SALE link in the drop-down menu; click on the link to find a variety of merchandise in each section at sale prices.
- If you are looking for a certain item, like men's shorts, for example, make sure to look through the general department listing, as some items won't appear in the Sale section.
- Check out social networking sites, like Twitter, to see whether there are any special offers.